To our valued Members,
As you are probably already aware of the COVID-19, we want to inform you of the steps we're taking at Kingswood Fitness to manage and combat this virus as best we can.
What We're Doing:
- We have increased how often the studios, gym areas and restrooms are being cleaned. This includes wiping down all surfaces and high touch areas, including door handles, taps, light switches, etc., with a hospital grade disinfectant.
- We are disinfecting mats, props, equipment and machines continually after every class and throughout the day; our best advice, though, is to bring your own mat when possible or to clean the gym mat or equipment before and after use.
- We will continue to provide towels but we encourage you to bring your own from home when possible.
- We have sanitizers throughout the gym please use before handling each machine.
- You may notice some last minute schedule changes or class cancellations; while we will always do our best to get a class covered if a teacher isn't feeling well, it is not always possible. We appreciate your understanding and we apologize in advance for any inconvenience last-minute changes/cancellations may cause.
- We are constantly monitoring the situation and adjusting protocol as recommended.
What You Can Do:
- If you are feeling at all unwell, please stay at home.
- Bring your own gym mat, water bottle and towel.
- Thoroughly wash your hands upon arriving at the gym, sanitize or wash your hands between machines or equipment, and wash hands with soap and water after classes, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds using soap and hot water.
- As much as possible, avoid touching your mouth, nose and eyes.
- If you find yourself sneezing or coughing, please do it into a tissue or your elbow. Then wash your hands.
- Anyone wishing to freeze a Bare Bones or Premium membership can do so without penalty or extra cost to you. Please keep in mind the payments will still be coming out and we will add the missed time on at your return.
- Freefit memberships will be done differently. If you are wishing to dissolve your Freefit membership early, you may come in for your weight out early. The amount of weight loss is 1 pound per week from your start date to hit your goal loss. For example if you are in week 9 of your Freefit membership and have lost 9 pounds then you have hit your goal and may get your money back. If you would prefer to freeze your Freefit membership you may do so and the membership will be extended for time missed, but please note there will no longer be the option of getting money back with a time extension for time missed.
- Please email Andrea Milley at firstname.lastname@example.org for any changes to your membership. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions!
Manager Kingswood Fitness